Skiing in Tále
Your family ski resort
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Sunday:
+421 48 6712201
Moday - Friday: closed
Saturday, Sunday: 25th and 26th March CLOSED
Evening skiing: canceled
Restaurat Stodola - closed
Restaurat Gray Bear - closed
All cross-country trails are closed.
Ski passes price list 2022 / 2023
Ski resort Ski Tále, Low Tatras
Favourite family ski resort is situated in the Horehronie regionbelow the southern slopes of Chopk at altitude of 660 – 870 meters above the sea level A favorably situated slope with a north direction creates excellent conditions for skiing and snowboarding.
- Smooth slope operation is ensured by 6 lifts with a capacity of 4,110 people per hour.
- Precisely maintained tracks are available for beginners, average and advanced skiers. The total length of the tracks 2.77 km is artificially snowed.
- During theevening skiing are 3 ski lifts available
- We are focused at families with children with high quality of additional services.
- Catering services are represented by the Stodola restaurant with an offer of fast food and drinks and the Gray Bear A la Carte restaurant with an offer of traditional dishes and a buffet.
- Ski rental, ski service and ski school are part of the ski resort.
- In the ski resort area are large-capacity regulated parking lots and pick-up points, from which the ski bus will transfer you to the ski lifts.
Do you prefer cross country skiing? You can choose one of 4 routes according your skills:
- Red one,with a length of 3 km with medium difficulty.
- Green onne, with a length of 500 meters with easy, training difficulty.
- Brown one, with a length of 1 km with easy difficulty.
- Pink one, with a length of 1 km with easy difficulty.
The cross-country skiing tracks are open when there is enough natural snow.