Ski resort Ski Tále, Low Tatras
Favourite family ski resort is situated in the Horehronie regionbelow the southern slopes of Chopk at altitude of 660 – 870 meters above the sea level A favorably situated slope with a north direction creates excellent conditions for skiing and snowboarding.
- Smooth slope operation is ensured by 6 lifts with a capacity of 4,110 people per hour.
- Precisely maintained tracks are available for beginners, average and advanced skiers. The total length of the tracks 2.77 km is artificially snowed.
- During theevening skiing are 3 ski lifts available
- We are focused at families with children with high quality of additional services.
- Catering services are represented by the Stodola restaurant with an offer of fast food and drinks and the Gray Bear A la Carte restaurant with an offer of traditional dishes and a buffet.
- Ski rental, ski service and ski school are part of the ski resort.
- In the ski resort area are large-capacity regulated parking lots and pick-up points, from which the ski bus will transfer you to the ski lifts.